Thursday, September 09, 2004

Baby Names

Baby Names

One of my friends e-mailed to say she's having a baby.

She reads here occasionally.

In fact, anytime I see her, and go to tell her an anecdote from my life, she'll stop me midway through, and say "I know, I read it on your blog." And then she'll tap her foot impatiently.

I do this blog as a service. I do it to entertain a couple of people. I do it to help you learn something every now and then. I do it to keep me from going crazy and hurting a bunch of people (possibly you with a chainsaw.

But mostly, I'm here to help. (No I'm not).

It's early, but it's never too early to start thinking about names.

Now, a few suggestions:

Boy

1. Ralphus
2. Howie Long
3. Batman
4. Cadillac
5. Lucifer
6. Luminous
7. Ceephus
8. Crapping Bear

Girl

1. Frigga
2. She-Hulk
3. Ultima
4. Georgiarella
5. Lou
6. Jella
7. Thirteen
8. Chyna

Big Stupid Tommy. He's here to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home