Monday, September 06, 2004

Groggy

Groggy

If I had my way, I'd still be asleep right now. But one of the dogs woke me up because it had to pinch a loaf (his words, not mine). And I got distracted by something shiny, and here I am.

The Midway Drive-In has dusk-to-dawn shows over the Labor Day weekend, and I went to take in part of the show last night. Got home at 4 this morning. Got around 5 hours of sleep, but I'm still moving slowly and thinking even more slowly this morning.

Saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle as one of the movies playing last night. It's an enjoyable comedy. Good gags, with a couple of truly inspired bizarre bits (man peeing on bush in the middle of nowhere with Kumar). The NPH was great, too. The best part? When female nudity finally appears on screen, somewhere in the front of the drive-in, a group of guys let out cheer and applause that could be all the way through the theater.

Saw Spider-Man 2 again, as well as Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for a second time. Gary Oldman, looks so much like wrestler Al Snow in his role as Sirius Black, that I'm not entirely unconvinced that he isn't the guy who carried a mannequin head to the ring in ECW. Perhaps they double booked appearanced.

More later, when I'm a little more awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home