Sunday, September 19, 2004

Snapper: What You Need To Do Today

Snapper: What You Need To Do Today

Do you know what you need to do, today?

First, you need to stop picking at that thing. It'll never heal if you don't leave it alone.

Second, you need to go visit a couple of sites on this here "internet."

The first, is Damn Art Diary, blogged by a fellow member of the Rocky Top Brigade, Rex Mundi. Go look at his words and his art. Good stuff. It's a site, lately, I've come to visit four or five times a week. Lots of good stuff.

The second site is for his short film, Snapper. I was lucky enough to be sent a copy of this fine short film effort. An auteur is born.

Check out the site.

It's 11 minutes of hilarity. I laughed out loud. To me, that's the highest compliment one can give.

Lastly? Would it kill you to take a shower? I mean, you smell like barbecue smoke, but we haven't grilled out since Friday. Act like a grownup, and go take a shower. I can smell you from here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home