Friday, September 10, 2004

Yard Salin' it

Yard Salin' It

Okay, bargain hunters. Headin' out to the Flea Market tomorrow, at the Swingin' Midway Drive-In, and now's your chance to get your hands on some authentic Tommy swag (previously available only at Walgreens and Roses).

Yeah, I got too much crap. I'm just trying to move a bunch of it out. Do you like comic books? How about regular books? Irregular books? Posters? Toys? Furniture? World Peace?

I got up early this morning, and I priced stuff. Gonna get up early tomorrow, and see what stuff I can unload.

I'm speaking mostly to you Athens people, and even you east Tennessee people. Lots of good stuff this weekend. Go to the Swingin' Midway Drive-In, on Highway 30 between Athens and Etowah. Come buy my stuff!!!! You'll never get this opportunity again (this year!).

I speak not so much to you New York, or Iowa, or California people. I apologize for advertising my selling of my crap when you've got no way to get here cheaply. If you want to hop a flight to Tennessee to go to the Drive-In's flea market, hey, more power to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home