Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday Morning

Monday Morning

Woke up really early this morning. Not on purpose. Had one of those nightmares where I'm in school, and it's finals week. And in the dream, I've got a final test for a class, but I haven't even gotten prepared for the test because, in the dream, I hadn't even known I was in the class.

Woke up most of the way through the dream, and had to sit up for a little bit, just to shake the dream off.

I ended up just getting up.

I missed the end of the Red Sox game last night. Saw this morning where they came back and won in 12 innings. Got a little disgusted early on, and decided I didn't want to watch the hated Yankees sweep the Sox.

In my absence, they came back to win.

That's pretty inconsiderate of them, if you asked me. With all the time I invested in watching baseball this weekend, only to have the evil empire defeated while I'm off doing other things (fighting spiders). They oughta consult me when they plan not to roll over and die.

So, we get more Red Sox and Yankees this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home