Saturday, October 23, 2004

World Series, Game 1, sixth inning

World Series, Game 1, sixth inning

Buck and McCarver were talking about Bronson Arroyo's father getting a kidney from his mother's co-worker.

I would give a kidney to the following people:

My folks.
My sister.
Close friends.
Keira Knightley.
Natalie Portman.
Ryne Sandberg.
Kerry "I Kill You With Baseball" Wood
Tiny "Zeus" Lister.
And almost any blogger on my linklist, with the exception of Gunny, because I think he'd corrupt it in the stock market.

That was just damn dumb, Arroyo attempting to make the acrobat throw on the slow roller. Hold the ball, Death Wish. You just put Taguchi in scoring position. Do you think you play for the Cubs?

Taguchi scores, making it a one run game, Sox 7-6.

Renteria scores on Larry "Hulkbuster" Walker's double. Tie game.

Shit

Bottom of the Sixth

Nixon, Millar and Mirabelli due up.

They just said the temp's down 10 degrees from first pitch. Using my mad math skillz, I can tell you that puts the temperature somewhere around the Witch's Titty.

Varitek steps in for Mirabelli. A little curious. Buck n' McCarver agree. What's the world coming to?

Of course, he strikes out.

It's all tied up:

St Louis 7
Boston 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home