Saturday, November 13, 2004

Quotable

Quotable

I wrote most of last night and part of this morning. My brains are tired. Here are things other people on this here internet said what made me laugh:

HULK WOULD LIKE A KITTEN LIKE THIS PLEASE!! PLEASE! Please write to Avengers Mansion and say HULK NEEDS A KITTEN AND HE WILL CLEAN OUT THE POOP BOX AND WALK IT AND EVERYTHING. It won't be like the Pony! Or Rick Jones! HULK PROMISES.
----The Hulk, of Hulk's Diary That is On the Internet

I'm not sure how some dude taking a wizz next to it indicates that bus was not stolen, but that's probably why I'm not a cop.
---Ashby, of Knock/Snooze

If Luther Campbell were dead, he'd be rolling over in his grave from spasmodic laughing fits. These people just don't get it: every picket sign that shows up on the evening news, every corpulent white man with a community college divinity degree who gets interviewed on Access Hollywood, and every unfortunate child trotted out in a sandwich board by his "sex for procreation only" parents is one more ticket sold for [the film Kinsey].
---Pete, of A Perfectly Cromulent Blog

Lastly, I saw this a couple of places, Say Uncle and Elephant Rants among them.

Go there. It beats the hell out of subserviant chicken.

Yeah...I spent my whole morning "writing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home