Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sammy, Are You Hearing This?

Sammy, Are You Hearing This?

Bill McCabe linked to some wondrous news, if your name is Sammy Sosa:

Boston Herald

HOW TO NAIL DOWN THOSE FREE AGENTS
By Inside Track
Thursday, December 2, 2004

ANNA BENSON, the former stripper who married Mets ace Kris Benson, says if her hubby ever cheats on her, she'll have sex with all of his teammates. "I told Kris because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time. I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to (bleep) everybody on your entire team, coaches, trainers, players," the petite brunette told shock jock Howard Stern on his radio show the other day. "Everybody would get a turn. If my husband cheated on me and embarrassed me like that, I will embarrass him more than he could ever imagine." Now that's a real team player.


See Sammy? New York is the perfect place for you. Anna Benson beats Dutchie Caray any day of the week, doesn't she?

We could also use such news to ascertain the rumors of which team, exactly, Mike Piazza plays on, as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home