Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I got Nothin'

I got Nothin'

I'm running late this morning, so I'll share with you this:

There's a commercial that's been running on Monday Night Raw that cracks me up every time I see it. In fact, I laugh harder each time I see it. It may just drive me over the edge the next time I see it. They'll have to dump me in the loony bin because I've been driven crazy by a television advertisement.

It's for Starburst. In the commercial, a well meaning young man has made a sculpture of the girl he loves. He's sculpted his masterpiece out of Starburst candies. In his presentation, she is uncomfortable with what he's made, to the point of wanting to run away. He, on the other hand, is so drawn into his creation that he loses all composure, ends his presentation by devouring his candy creation.

It's my personal favorite commercial on the TV right now.

(Yep...once again we've proven that Tommy's got absolutely nothing...move along....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home