Thursday, March 17, 2005

Caption Contest

Caption Contest

I'm going to keep this at the top until Friday. I'll declare a winner Saturday morning. More original content can be found underneath this post.

Sometimes, you wake up with nuthin'.

This morning, I got nuthin'.

How's about a good old caption contest?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And what's a contest without a prize?

The winner will be judged by yours, truly.

Not only will your name live on in infamy for all time as the winner of the Inaugural BST Caption Contest Challenge.

But you will also recieve one (1) piece of Official BST Memorabilia.

That's right. I will pull, at random, one piece of something or other from the Big Prize Bin and send it to you.

(Warning: I was looking in the Big Prize Bin the other day, and there were several Punches in the Mouth in there. So, I may pull, at random, a Punch In the Mouth out of the prize bin.)

Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home