Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday Movie Meme Thing

Saturday Movie Meme thing

Haven't done one of these in a little while.

1. The last movie you went to see in a theater:

Went to see Sin City a couple of weeks ago. I liked it quite a bit. I'd kinda like to hit Kung Fu Hustle and Hitchhiker's Guide, while they're out.

2. The last movie you watched at home:

I'd had Hotel Rwanda sitting on top of the Teevee for a week and a half before finding an evening to watch it. It's a good one.

3. How many movies do you own?

Don't know for sure. Is it too many? Or not enough? All I know is that some days, I'll wander down to the movie shelf, looking for something to watch, and I'll stare at the goodly number of choices there, but walk away with nothing, saying "I've already seen all those...."

4. Got Netflix (or a similar service)?

Yeah, I'm on the Netflix. But I'm finding that now that baseball season's here, and we've got satellite service up here on the hill, I'm not watching as many movies as I was. What's more, so I've not been in the mood much to sit and watch a movie. I'm going to either cancel my account for the duration of the baseball season, or move to a cheaper plateau on Netflix's service scale. I'm just not getting my money's worth out of it.

5. List five movies you adore (or mean a lot to you.)

You know, I still feel like a kid any time I watch the original Star Wars.

Shawshank Redemption. This is Spinal Tap. Blazing Saddles.

I'm having trouble with a fifth, so I'll just say Transformers: the Movie.

6. What’s in the Netflix queue?

I've got Saw coming to the house today or Monday. Next up, Pale Rider, Lost in La Mancha, the Seven Faces of Dr. Lao, and the House of Flying Daggers.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home