Thursday, May 05, 2005

Corrections and Retractions

Corrections and Retractions

Everybody makes mistakes. I make glorious blunders. Here, I try and try to correct them:

1. James correctly pointed out that I was in error when I said Chris Benoit lost his match to Triple H Monday. Don't know what I was thinking. Perhaps I had a rant against Triple H all worked up and didn't want to get the truth tangled up with my hollering.

Benoit did win, making Triple H tap, with Batista keeping the Cerebral Assassin from grabbing the ropes.

Actually, I said what I said because I'd been drinking during Raw. Also in the morning. Truth be told, the past 3 years, if I've been awake, I've been drinking. So my memory isn't what it should be.

2. I mis-spoke. I do not have 20 gallons of buckminsterfullerine in my garage. That's housepaint. My bad.

3. I forgot to attribute all the proper credit to Diane, who "works" here, when I posted the chicken coupe joke. All jokes flow through Diane. All jokes told on the internet began with Diane, simply even if she's heard them before (it's obvious that if you tell a joke, you must have heard it from her).

You would do well to remember that.

I say the gods should bless Shyam, who is forced to make sure Diane's genius is successfully harnessed every day.

4. There is no state called West Kentucky. Again. Drinking. My bad. These states also do not exist: South Texas, Old Hampshire, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Puerto Copula, Woody Paige or Ur.

Also, Old Mexico should actually just be called "Mexico," and it is actually a sovereign nation, with its own laws and customs. Had to learn that one the hard way.

5. Most of the multiplication tables do work. However, I stand by my statement that the tables lie once you get to eleventeen.

6. I spoke incorrectly most of my life when I said my middle name was Earl. It is actually Sinatra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home