Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tonight's Simpsons

Tonight's Simpsons

Dude. Time will tell. But my initial reaction is that tonight's first episode of The Simpsons was probably the best in years.

I do not exaggerate. Years. Many seasons.

That was wonderful.

I laughed:

--Homer's Rube Goldberg/Hot Wheels water evacuation device.

--Homer's thought balloon Beer + Homer equation

--Ray Coming Down with a Case of the Shingles

--The Whole hospital sequence was great.

--Homer's initial outrage, while strapped and restrained, is his lack of shoes.

--Dr. Hibbert doling out the discipline

--the Robin Hood/historical inaccuracy bit.

--"I'm a Raythiest" (Another stupid joke, but I was in a good mood by then)

--The No-Sue/Parking Validation bit. Check and mate.

--And the whole Homer/Ray conversation about Monday, CBS, 9 o'clock bit. That was comic gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home