Sunday, May 01, 2005

My Name is Tommy, and I'm Somewhat Normal

My Name is Tommy, and I'm Somewhat Normal





You Are 55% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)









While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself




Heh. Shows how much they know. Didn't ask one question about scab collections. Nor is there any reference to the strange mystery of how car parts, lawn decorations and pets keep disappearing from my neighbors' homes, where ever I live.

And don't get me started about how I start crying anytime I hear "The Downeaster Alexa" by Billy Joel. And not just weeping, either. Huge, rib-cracking sobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home