Monday, May 23, 2005

Tagged

Tagged

From Barry:

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

I'd figure a hundred or so on DVD, give or take a few. I've done several culls on the VHS, so I'm probably down to a dozen.

update: I counted just now. I was off by about 41. 141 movies on DVD, and that's not counting the dozen TV Seasons (Simpsons, Futurama, West Wing, Penn & Teller's Bullshit....)

2) The last film I bought:

I got Team America at Best Buy last week, and picked up Jurassic Park III on a splurge while checking out.

3) The last film I watched:

I started The Rapture yesterday. Kevin Smith recommended it in one of his essays, based on David Duchovny's performance. I'm about an hour in.

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

This time we'll say:

Star Wars
This is Spinal Tap
Young Frankentstein
Dr. Strangelove
Ghostbusters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home