Saturday, May 14, 2005

Samuel L. Jackson, as Frozone

Samuel L. Jackson, as Frozone

I referred to Samuel L. Jackson's performance as Frozone as a key factor in putting The Incredibles at the top of my list of favorite superhero movies. This argument, between Frozone's alter ego Lucius Best, and his wife, makes me laugh every time I hear it:

Lucius Best: Honey? Where's my super suit?

Honey Best: What?

Lucius Best: Where - is - my - super - suit?

Honey Best: I, uh, put it away.

Lucius Best: Where?

Honey Best: Why do you need to know?

[helicopter explodes outside]

Lucius Best: I need it!

[Lucius rummages through another room in his condo]

Honey Best: Uh-uh! Don't you think about running off doing no derrin'-do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!

Lucius Best: The public is in danger!

Honey Best: My evening's in danger!

Lucius Best: You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!

Honey Best: 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home