Monday, June 27, 2005

Blonde Joke

Blonde Joke

Tired as hell. Worked entirely too much today. Going to sleep, wake up, take a whiz, sleep some more. Had a busy weekend, with a couple extremely notable things to be talked about.

Until then, here's a blonde joke I've just about worn out this week:

A blonde gets on an airplane, and takes a seat in first class.

The stewardess walks over to her, and tells her that she's got a ticket for coach, and she'll have to sit in her seat there.

"I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm going to Dallas!" the blonde says, a vapid smile on her face.

The stewardess is beside herself. She goes to the cockpit, where she tells of her trouble with the woman.

"I'll see if I can can handle it," the co-pilot says.

He goes to the blonde, tells her to move to coach.

"I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Dallas!" is her only reply.

He returns to the cockpit, chagrined at his lack of success.

"I speak blonde," the captain says. "I'll speak to her."

He walks up to the blonde, leans over and whispers something in her ear.

"Oh!" she says. "I had no idea." And she gets up, and moves to her seat in coach.

The stewardess and co-pilot are amazed.

"What did you say?" They asked.

"I simply told her that First Class wasn't going to Dallas....."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home