Saturday, October 01, 2005

Today's Funny; or, I smell a theme....

Today's Funny; or, I smell a theme...

From Gunny:

So, I've got this cousin that used to deliver milk for Purity in Franklin. One day, he got an order for 200 gallons of milk. He thought it was a joke and turned it into his boss. The boss called the home and the lady confirmed that the order was correct. He asked her, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you want 200 gallons of milk?"

She replied that she had heard that it was good for your skin to bathe in milk and wanted to try it.

Of course, being the salesman that he was not about to screw the pooch. He had never heard such a thing before but responded with, "Yeah, it seems that I've heard that somewhere. It'll be a bit of work, but I think that I can manage that by Friday. Are you going to want that milk pastuerized?"

"No, up to my hooters is fine."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home