Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Just a couple of notes tonight....

Norad? Hells yes. Using Norad's Santa Tracking Technology, I will one day finish what I have always yearned to do: Destroy Santa Claus.

-----

Had to work today. Busy, busy. Luckily, there weren't but a couple of customers who seemed intent on ruining an otherwise fine day. There were a couple, including one who referred to me to her friends as "the Big Asshole," when I wouldn't cash her workman's comp check.

Luckily for me, I am on good speaking terms with a certain egg-hiding rabbit. Retribution will come this spring, when the Easter Bunny brings a whole Easter basket full of asswhup to her house.

-----

One of my favorite bits in Christmas vacation comes when Clark's mother is telling Rusty about the painful burr on her heel, and how if he rubs it, she'll give him a whole quarter.

Johnny Galecki's Rusty replies to that requestion with look of polite wonderment that transforms into quiet desperation, in the space of a half a second. That look is comic gold.

------

I'll probably write tomorrow morning. I usually do on Christmas morning, generally being unable to sleep too late.

But if I don't, I just want to pass along wishes for the very best possible holiday season for each and everyone of you who passes by.

Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home