Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You'll Excuse Me....

You'll Excuse Me....

We'll not be using the internet tonight.

Tonight, we'll be basking of the warm glow that is the Deluxe Edition of Road House, on DVD, complete with Kevin Smith commentary.

That's the job I'd like. Doing commentary on my favorite movies.

Doesn't even have to be the greats like Dr. Strangelove or Star Wars.

I'd be willing to do commentary for a special DVD edition of Best of the Best...or perhaps Hell Comes to Frogtown.

Somebody get that ball rolling for me.

Damn. I think I just added something to my life's goal list. Do a commentary track for a DVD.

How badass would it be to get to do a commentary WITH Rowdy Roddy Piper, on Hell Comes to Frogtown?

I think I'm going to have to go buy a Powerball ticket, win the thing and get that ball rolling myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home