Monday, January 07, 2008

A Brief Commentary on the Movies

A Brief Commentary on the Movies

I don't know that I'll ever see the movie "One Missed Call." I dig horror flicks, but most of what I've seen over the past few years have just left me feeling sorry that I've wasted my time. There are rare exceptions, and those exceptions are why I keep trying, I reckon.

The previews don't look all that promising, to be honest.

And even if the movie was Fantabulous, I'm not sure that it could top the utter and abject creepiness that is the poster for the movie.

Photobucket
That poster makes me want to scream until my voicebox pops out of my head, and pulls the poster down from the wall just to keep my throat from exploding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home