Sunday, April 06, 2008

Get your hands off me you damn dirty death...

Get your hands off me you damn dirty death...

I realized, after I read news of Charlton Heston's death, that I could not remember Charlton Heston himself. I remember his work. I can list you any number of roles he played, and great lines he made famous by uttering them.

However, when my mental file opens to recall what Charlton Heston looked and sounded like, I can remember only Phil Hartman's portrayal of him from SNL.

I have the same problem with Frank Sinatra, actually. First things that pops to mind is Phil's parody...

Then I remembered that Phil Hartman was also dead.

Yeah, it's a little bit of a depressing morning, here at Casa de Big Stupid Tommy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home