Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lunch

Lunch

Here is a post chronicling what I had for lunch the other day.

This does nothing to lessen my personal belief that I am right on the verge of major celebrity/infamy.

Actually, Shyam was getting a picture of local food for a brochure she was putting together. When she told me why she was bringing the camera, I was very, very tempted to order four fried bologna sandwiches.

But everybody knows fried bologna is for breakfast. Usually while suffering from a hangover, or perhaps moon lunacy.

For the record...roast beef, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese and broccoli casserole. And a roll. And tea to drink.

Dang...did I do anything on vacation but eat and drink?

(No, I didn't. T'were a hell of a thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home