Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Random 10

Friday Random 10

Who schedules a meeting the Friday before Memorial Day?

I've heard Stalin did it. Bloody Commie.

Anyway, I walked tonight. Trying to work off some of the irritation.

Elisson does a pretty regular bit over on his site. A small thing, but it's one of those blogamathings that I check out every week...just a random listing of what he's listening to. So, without ado, the random 10 that graced my earbuds as I wandered around this evening:

1.) For Boston Dropkick Murphys
2.) The Battle of New Orleans Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
3.) London Calling The Clash
4.) Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way Spectre General
5.) Radio Ga Ga Queen
6.) Living Well is the Best Revenge R.E.M.
7.) Runaway Del Shannon
8.) Someone Should Tell Her The Mavericks
9.) Space Monkey Patti Smith Group
10.) Radio Song R.E.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home