Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thoughts from the Ass End of the Night

Thoughts from the Ass End of the Night

Sitting here trying to figure out if work calling and waking me a few minutes ago was a joke. I went off on a tear about all the hand-holding that I'm having to do, and pissed a few people at the place off. This was one such phone call, and it came at the suggestion of my boss. Maybe it's funny. I'm not the best judge of these things, here lately. It's times like these that I try to keep a low profile...I'm taking shit WAY the fuck too seriously, and finding myself way too pissed about things.

Tired of wandering around pissed at people, pissed at things. That's not me. Yet, it has been for a year or so, now.

Change of scenery needed?

Maybe I could move to a trailer, draw me some food stamps.

I am 16% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


Hmmm. Maybe that's my problem.

I dunno.

It was an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home