Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday....

Tuesday...

Man. How the hell did we get to Tuesday?

Random thoughts?

I'll have been with my current employer 5 years as of tomorrow. My how time flies, right?

Thursday? Sixth anniversary of this little blogamathing. I've been keeping this blog nearly 20% of my life. How fucking nuts is that? Perhaps not nearly as nuts as the collection of scabs I have in a 4 x 6 x 1' Sterilite container under my bed. But I'd say it's getting there.

-----

I don't know why my Tivo has started to record Days of Our Lives as a suggestion to me. I've even sorted through keywords, and I can't figure this one out. First it records the Titans game for me, without my telling it to. Now, it's recording soap operas that I've never watched.

Giving Tivo the benefit of the doubt, I am thinking perhaps the machine knows me better than I know myself.

That, or Tivo has decided that It wants to watch Days of Our Lives. Fearful that I will receive a fatal, electric shock if I attempt to stop the viewing of today's soap opera, I have not yet deleted it from the "Suggestions" file. Today Sami is admitting that she is pregnant...it's important.

---

Ever have weeks where your estimates of how long something will take are short by about 33 percent?

----

My vote for the N.L. Cy Young award would go to Tim Lincecum. Mostly because I hate the Brewers. It's probably a good thing I don't get to vote on such things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home