Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Thoughts....

Sunday Thoughts....

Almost a week since a post? What the hell?

Monday, I was attacked by Ninjas. I defeated them after a tasty battle, but it was not without consequence, injury or penury to yours, truly. Sixty percent interest? Those Citibank Ninjas are the pits.

----

I think we need a ranking system for dog farts. I recommend following the sumo ranking system.

----

If there isn't a special level of hell for people who throw their trash into the back of your pickup truck, there should be. I'm not sure who you write a letter to about that. I just need confirmation, is all. I can deal if there is not a special level of hell.

----

I'm a little tired of people who are content to drive 26 miles an hour on a four-lane highway. If President Obama is capable of miracles, as the television seems to suggest, I would like him to impose some manner of instant karma penalty for people slowing the flow of traffic on our nation's highways and by-ways.

----

I went bowling yesterday. Every time I go bowling, I think to myself "this was fun, I oughta do this again soon..." The next day, I wake up with a stiff wrist and sore elbow.

This day, I did not.

I will take over the world with my bowling.

I will start with Tennessee. Because I live there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home