Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Failings of Science..

The Failings of Science...

I've noted twice this morning the need for either a cloned version of me, or an identical android version of myself.

And while I'm unsure of the need of another procrastinating goof-off who won't throw his laundry into a hamper, who buys books he won't read for several years, who just has to be right all the time....

I sure would like the ability to go watch basketball today. I could send my clone/mandroid to work in my place. Give it the direction "Go be an asshole, and do my paperwork."

Not a ridiculous basketball fan. But I do love college basketball this time of year. And the first round of the tournament is one of my favorite days of the year. I like underdog stories, and I like single-elimination tournaments. I'm a man of simple tastes.

You gotta do what you gotta do, I guess. Work, work, work. Owing to that I like my foods and beers kept cold, and the interweb requires electricity to work. And I have not yet perfected my electricity-generating machine--I am sure my premise works...I just do not have enough 1988 Donruss baseball cards, and perhaps too much strapping tape.

Thank the heavens for telephones that tell you basketball scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home