Saturday, May 02, 2009

A week?!?!?!?!

A Week?!?!?!

Yeah, it's been an inventory week, and the tail end of a semester. Averaging somewhere around 4 hours of sleep a night for the last couple. What with my continuing work as a costumed superhero.

Sitting here, this rainy morning, watching the first disc of From the Earth to the Moon, which I haven't seen probably in 9 years or so. Just one of those things that flies at your from the "where the hell'd the time go" files...this booger came out eleven years ago....

Sinuses have been giving me hell for a couple of weeks. Probably the worst stretch I've had since I was a kid. Making my whole face hurt...more than that, making the top row of molars on both sides of my mouth throb. The one night I was able to sleep longer than four or five hours, Sunday, found me waking up at 4, feeling like I wanted to yank my back couple of teeth out on the top with a pair of channel-locks....

Helluva rainy morning. Helluva couple rainy days, to be honest. Wandered to work yesterday morning, somewhere in the 6:15 range, and the bottom fell out of the skies. Took a small hydroplane trip across a lane of traffic to convince me to back speeds down from an already slower 65 to a more manageable 45. Didn't convince one of the other drivers, who still blew past me like I was standing still. It was one of those moments where I couldn't even find time to cuss the other person, but only hope on the most basic levels that the jackass doesn't hit a pool of water, and careen into me...

Thing's will hopefully be slowing down a bit at the casa. Will have a little more free time. Looking forward....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home