Saturday, June 13, 2009

Transpiration....

Transpiration...

The problem with having to wake up at 5:10 every day for a week and a half is that my brain wakes up then on its own, come my first weekend off in five weeks or so.

It's cool. Heading up to Knoxville today. Heading to Adventure Con. Trying to think of the last comic convention I went to, and I'm thinking it may have been the trip to Dragon Con the Evil Hippy and I made three or four Labor Days ago....

I'm out of the monthly comic game, and have been for a year and a half, now. And truth be told, I'd been doing it out of little more than force of habit for a couple years prior to that. I felt like after 20 or 25 years of comics, I wasn't getting the enjoyment out of reading (or spending a grand a year) on comics that maybe I once had.

Still, I'll still pick up a collection or two. I'm not up on current storylines, but I did find a new Astro City collection at the used bookstore a month ago, and I dig The Walking Dead, too.

Anyway, wandering up to Knoxville today. Don't know how much I'll get into comics, but I figure I'll get Mick Foley to sign a book.

Also? I'll get to meet Gary Coleman. Life may be pretty much complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home