Monday, November 09, 2009

Burn Me Deadly

Burn Me Deadly

Just want to take a second to give a shout for a buddy of mine. I'm writing without coffee in me, so I'm not particularly verbose this morning. Suffice it to say, a friend is having continued success, and this is a post simply to say I'm proud of the man.

I've known Alex Bledsoe for a decade now. He headed up a writing group I joined in college. He's a funny guy with an easy laugh. He tells a hell of a story. He's a cool dude, and he's worked hard toward these goals for years now.

It's not hard to believe that he's got ANOTHER book coming out Tuesday. Alex is a great guy who's earned his continued success. I'm proud to call him friend.

Burn Me Deadly is coming out tomorrow, and you can order it from Amazon here:



Edit:

You can read an interview with Alex about Burn Me Deadly here....

Further edit:

Corrected the link...had one too many http's in there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home