Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7-Year Re-Run

I've had this booger up 8 years and 1 month. Which means I have 8 years and 1 month worth of stuff I can repost, if I want to be a lazy and/or overworked son of a gun.

7 years ago. I was likely still reeling from the bullshit surrounding the Cubs losing that playoff series to the Marlins. I don't know if I've ever adequately thanked Dusty Baker for that, by the way. I'd just started working for current employer, after an autumn unencumbered by employment. In 2003, I was 27, and I had more hair than I do now.

And, I posted this:

Return of the King

I asked yesterday what all the hubbub about this Return of the King movie is....I hadn't heard anything about it....

I looked over on the Internet Movie Database.

I have no interest in any movie that calls itself Return of the King, yet has no mention of Richard Petty in its credits. I mean, I just assumed Return of the King meant a story about The King coming back to drive #43 one more time. Perhaps to fight vampires.

Seems like false advertising to me.


Short. Sweet. To the point.

I hope, like me, you had a good laugh.

I hope, unlike me, you didn't pee yourself in the process.

At least, I hope that's pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home