Saturday, July 14, 2018

Lost World: Jurassic Park

I hadn't seen Lost World: Jurassic Park since its release in theaters way back in 1997.

I hated it.

I disliked the book.  Thought it was a weak money grab.

Then I saw the movie.

Last year, I listened to Jurassic Park again.  Helluva fun book.  Turned into a great movie.

Tonight, we thought we'd give it another try.

Like I said, I hadn't seen it in 21 years.

Now, understand this:  I forgive a lot in movies.  I generally just roll with it. 

What a horrible flick.

Just horrible.

From the trailer sequence to the maddening trek across the island.  It gets only worse when they get to San Diego, though the bit with the doghouse hanging out of the Tyrannosaur's mouth hanging by the dog's chain is a bit a genius and even in my aggravation, I had to give a nod of respect to.  That was pretty funny.

Still.  Horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home