Wednesday, December 25, 2002

I had a really bad dream last night. That I had a fight with a customer at work. I bit the guy, he hit me with a sledgehammer.

Perhaps I'm watching a little too much professional wrestling.

The bad dream wasn't so much that I lost a fight to a customer (who was my childhood friend's father, by the way).

I hate dreaming about work. I'll do it once or twice a month, but here recently I've been dreaming about it nightly. For about a week.

I feel that they should pay me for that time. I'm a busy guy.

Failing that, I'll just stay home during my waking hours for the rest of the week. I'll go about my merry way, secure in the knowledge that I've already put in a day's (or night's) work.

Do you think they'd buy that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home