Wednesday, February 19, 2003

A couple of people have come to me with the following theory: "There is no such thing as a random drug test."

I had to go pee in a cup yesterday. I didn't agree with it. I don't like being singled out, even if my name was literally pulled from a hat. If I have to go, I think everybody should have to go. All of us. At the same time.

According to another who had to urinate into a specified receptacle, about 50 people from the water department were at the office when she went this morning. Maybe that's how the water department does things...makes everybody go.

The nurse got really mad when I asked her if I could have something to anchor the cup...I keep tipping it over.

And according to Julie Pittenger: "I am infinitely quotable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home