Thursday, July 24, 2003

South Cakalaki

Just wanted to drop a line. I'll be out of town for a couple of days. I'm heading to South Carolina for a long weekend. Don't know how much internet access I'll have. Owing to all the stories I've heard, this particular Carolina is a deserted wasteland...and I'll be so busy fighting off the Fudge Mutants and the Radioactive Trogs that I'm probably not going to have time to post while I'm down there.

I've got so much to do before I go: Some laundry. Eat all the cheese in the fridge so my roommate won't get it. Lock the toilet. Exchange my Tennessee scrip for South Carolinian money (there's a guy down at the Texaco station who told me I should do this and that he'd be happy to do it for me, because he had lots of South Carolina money just sitting around).

A quick note: Saturday is the blogathon. I'm throwing some support to Emily at Give War a Chance. If you have a spare moment, get in there and look around. Find somebody to support.

Another quick note on the Cubs: In his first game as a Cub last night Aramis Ramirez made his 24th error of the year on what looked like a routine grounder. And I realize that I made probably the dumbest statement ever yesterday in regards to Aramis' lack of mental focus, soft hands and multitudinous errors. It made no sense (even to me, re-reading it today). You should disregard that completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home