Saturday, October 11, 2003

Legends of Wrestling II

Bill got this game while I was over in East Tennessee. It's kind of neat, and I kicked all kinds of monkey ass playing as Andre the Giant. Piper's my all-time favorite, but I couldn't do much wrestling as him, and I ended up getting beaten pretty badly.

It gives a lot of late 90's type wrestling moves to a lot of guys who wrestled mainly in the punch and kick era of the 70's and Pre-Hulkamania 80's.

Andre performs a falling powerbomb. Which is cool, but not feasible.

And to have Koko B. Ware hip toss the 500 pound Andre...that's ridiculous to the point of absurdity.

And I don't want to live in a world where "the Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart can perform a double underhook belly-to-belly suplex on anybody.

You can't complain with a game that manages to incorporate "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert into its mix.

And accurately enough? If you wrestle as Jerry Lawler? Kaufman's gonna mess with your matches more than anything.

However, they did not get Robert Gibson's lazy eye/off kilter stare correct. Too hard to animate, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home