Saturday, October 11, 2003

Not the Friday Five

Stolen from Bill McCabe (who stole in turn from another):

the ABC Quiz:

A-ACT YOUR AGE: 26

B-BOYFRIEND: Ummm...Yeah. Wrong team. I don't have a girlfriend, though.

C-CHORE YOU HATE: Doing the Dishes

D-DAD'S NAME: Tom

E-ESSENTIAL MAKE UP ITEM: Eyebrow Pencil

F-FAVE ACTRESS: Salma Hayek. (With Renee Zellwegger, Keira Knightley, Mira Sorvino and Kerri Kenney)

G-GOLD OR SILVER: Gold

H-HOMETOWN: Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Piano, Bit of Harmonica. I'm a decent singer, too.

J-JOB TITLE: Erm....Temp Boy

K-KIDS: None

L-LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Share an apartment in Murfreesboro.

M-MOM'S NAME: Betty

N-# OF PEOPLE YOU'VE SLEPT WITH: A lady never tells.

O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: None

P-PHOBIA: Snakes

Q-QUOTE YOU LIKE: "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot...." Mark Twain

R-RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: I have honest questions about that, too. I was raised Methodist, however.

S-SIBLINGS: Sister, April

T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: Around 7.

U-UNIQUE HABIT: I have to put the left sock on before the right sock. Same with the
shoes. Don't know if that's unique.

V-VEGETABLE YOU REFUSE TO EAT: Okra

W-WORST HABIT: Letting little things get to me.

X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: A couple, outside of the dentist's office. A goodly number there.

Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I make a pretty good Pizza Steak Sub.

Z-ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home