Monday, November 24, 2003

Selling Stuff

Has anybody been by the Big Stupid Tommy store? Judging by my sales you haven't.

Neither have I, to be honest.

When I first made a T-Shirt, I thought about how cool it would be to have a t-shirt with my "Jamming French Fries into your Mind" and my blog name on it. But then, it's been six months, and I still haven't convinced myself to buy my own shirt.

So, I'm either a hard sell or a crappy salesman.

But hell, I haven't even gotten my parents to buy anything, and even if I'm 26, my parents are supposed to support stuff like this, aren't they?

But the reason I bring this up, is because the roommate showed me that you can now self-publish via Cafe Press. And I was thinking about putting together a few of my stories that I've retired from sending out, and maybe the play/script that I wrote four or five years ago. And maybe a few posts from here.

Keeping in mind that my best stuff isn't great, and this stuff isn't necessarily my best stuff (though I really like quite a bit of it).

Would that be of interest to anybody?

Just curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home