Tuesday, March 09, 2004

The Meeting of Pop Culture and The Ad Industry

Mr. Warren Ellis seems a little irked, but I'll let you judge.

On a personal note, I'm feeling much better.

I spat out a huge wad of nastiness this morning which, upon hitting the floor, gained a rough sort of sentience. It wasn't capable of higher philosophical discussion, or even the stringing together of words in display of coherent thought, per se. So, naturally, me and my phlegm had a lot in common, and we got along really good.

Not really. On either count. It was possessed of a conniving, cunning problem solving intelligence. Which made smashing it to death with a hammer after it spat back at me something of a problem. Actually, it managed to ensnare me in a quickly devised trap based on the principle of the lever, my love of cupcakes and a large, wooden crate.

Oddly enough, when I explained to my co-workers that a wad of phlegm managed to trap me in the wooden box, it seemed to satisfy them. At least, that's what meaning I took from their shaking their heads sadly at me, and turned away.

I don't know where my wad of phlegm got to, though I've got a feeling it's got a place in the upcoming presidential race, if that's what direction it goes. I know only that it got away from us last night. So be on the lookout.

(there is still something wrong with my brain).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home