Monday, May 24, 2004

Stuff

Stuff

Tried a couple of times to come up with something original, or at least non meme related, but I've found myself in something of a sour mood this morning. I couldn't say what I wanted to say nicely, or even funny. So I'm just going to write about something else:

1. Which political party do you typically agree with?

In general, I think of myself as libertarian, though I don't much of the Libertarian party, such as it is.

2. Which political party do you typically vote for?

I don't. I vote for the person.

3. List the last five presidents that you voted for?

I've only been of voting age for the last couple:

1996--Clinton
2000--Nader (My candidate was primaried out before Tennessee had the chance to nominate...)

4. Which party do you think is smarter about the economy?

I think they're all pretty much tied for last place.

5. Which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs?

I think they're all pretty much tied for last place.

6. Do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out?

I'm willing to get behind either idea, so long as we do it 100%, and not in this half-assed pussy way we've been going about it.

7. Who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11?

Osama. Have we caught him yet?

8. Do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Well, we did set them up.

9. Yes or no, should the U.S. legalize marijuana?

Yeah. How much is this drug war costing me as a taxpayer?

10. Do you think the republicans stole the last presidential election?

No.

11. Do you think bill Clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with Monica Lewinski?

No.

12. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good president?

As good as any other rich white person.

13. Name a current democrat who would make a great president:

Is Ben Jones still a Dem? He's just the Cooter I want I'd like in the White House.

14. Name a current republican who would make a great president:

Fred Thompson. He's probably not current, either. He would have smashed our enemies with his giant, giant hands.

15. Do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion?

Yep.

16. What religion are you?

I consider myself a Christian, but I am not affilated with any denomination or church, nor am I seeking any particular affiliation.

17. Have you read the Bible all the way through?

Yep. Although I admit to cheating a bit with Numbers, which is largely what the title suggests, and also anytime a geneaology's listed.

18. What’s your favorite book?

Either The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn or Confederacy of Dunces

19. Who is your favorite band?

It changes, but today I think I'll say the Chieftains.

20. Who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election?

I can't support the current administration.

21. What website did you see this on first?

Say Uncle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home