Thursday, June 10, 2004

Bonnaroo

Bonnaroo

Murfreesboro is something like the staging area for the dirty hippies as they coordinate for their attack on Manchester, some 30 miles down I-24, the site of the Bonnaroo festival.

As such, I made a point to travel out by the interstate this morning, just to see all the SUVs and RVs.

I saw that the motels and Waffle Houses were packed with people.

There was a line outside of one of the Waffle Houses (there are four here in Murfreesboro, two on each at exits 78 and 81 on I-24). A line!

I hope it wasn't a line to go in to eat. That they were just milling there, in a line formation. Maybe that's just me. I'm not going to stand in line for a waffle and an order of scattered, smothered and covered hashbrowns. Especially if there are three other Waffle Houses in a 4 miles radius.

But then, that's my local knowledge coming into play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home