Thursday, June 17, 2004

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday. I jammed my left ring finger.

I skipped the first two questions, and went right to the third, which asks:

3. If there was a movie to be made about your life, what actor would portray your father?

I've ruminated over this for quite some time.

In the movie of my life, my father would be played by The Enforcer himself, Arn Anderson:



Their looks, builds and demeanors are eerily similar.

And my Dad's been known to slap a DDT on a feller for reasons known only to him. Out of nowhere. You'll be standing hallway, picking the underwear out of your rear, and Boom! You're out for the three count.

I'd assume he covers and hooks the leg for the three count. I'm generally unconscious for a good while, but Dad's always preached the value of practicing the fundamentals of the squared circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home