Thursday, July 08, 2004

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday

Theater Thursday, because I just found out the thumb on the other hand is opposable, too!

Week 8 - Favorite Things.
Doing things a little different this week due to hectic schedules. Sorry if the questions are a little boring this week.

This week its all about your favorites.

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?


I'd hope it's a long one.

Jeez. That's hard. Probably the original, 1977 edition Star Wars. Or maybe Blazing Saddles.

2. What is your absolute favorite movie soundtrack?

The soundtrack was the best thing about Forrest Gump. The best score, in my mind, is Braveheart's.

3. What's your favorite movie-time snack?

I keep a five gallon bucket filled with shelled hardboiled eggs next to my movie watching chair.

4. Favorite Actor:

I'm going to say Morgan Freeman. Even when the movie he's in is crap, I can watch what he does.

Bill Murray is another favorite.

5. Favorite Actress:

I like Sigourney Weaver a lot. Catherine Zeta Jones is another.

6. And last but not least, what is your favorite kind of movie: comedy, drama, action...etc.,???

I'm a comedy guy. 3/4 of my DVD collection is probably comedy of some form. Sheila asked about favorite comedies. That's a post for another time. But, among my favorites: Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Dr. Strangelove, Ghostbusters and Clerks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home