Thursday, July 08, 2004

I hate the Brewers

I hate the Brewers

I don't have anything special to say, besides this. I hate the Brewers. I hate when the Cubs play them. I especially hate that the Cubs lose three in a row to them. I hate to think that the Brewers generally seem to get the better of the Cubs, even when the Brewers are particularly bad (which they are not this year).

Did the Cubs just forget to pack the bats on the team bus when making the trek up the road to Milwaukee? It's nice to have Mark Prior and Carlos Zambrano throwing on the hill for us, but fellas, you gotta work a count or two. Manufacture runs.

Three in row, to the Brewers?

Recockulous.

A weekend and a day until the All-Star Break. We're six out this morning. In second, but a week's worth of games behind the Cardinals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home