Monday, October 18, 2004

More Insanity from the IFOCE Record Book

More Insanity from the IFOCE Record Book

It was a conversation with the Filthy Hippy that started all this:

Some of the craziest entries from the International Federation of Competitive Eating's record book:

A gallon and a half of chili in 10 minutes.
Eleven pounds of cheesecake in 10 minutes.
331 Crawfish in 12 minutes
Nine and a half pounds of peas in 12 minutes.
28 Glacier Brewhouse Reindeer Sausages in 12 minutes.
Six pounds of Spam in 12 minutes

But my couple of favorites are:

7 3/4 pounds of turducken.

I realize what turducken is. Even so, I'm not eating anything with the word "turd" in its name, let alone 8 pounds of it.

And my absolute favorite IFOCE record:

57 Cow Brains in 15 minutes, by the ubiquitous Takeru Kobayashi.

I hope to heaven he got a t-shirt.

Think of the respect you'd get if you walked around with a t-shirt that read "I ate 57 Cow Brains!"

That there's something to put on a resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home