Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Playoff Baseball

The Playoff Baseball

Say what you will about the Red Sox and Yankees, they know how to throw a playoff game.

It was a long one. I got home from work yesterday just as it was starting. Lived and died by whether the Sox were ahead or not.

It got to the fifth inning, and I had to run an errand at the store. Hated leaving, but I needed a couple things.

Got back in the sixth or seventh, and the Yankees were ahead.

Little did I know that I'd have three more hours of Sox and Yankees baseball.

That game took more out of me than any this season that I've seen on the TV

Mr. Schilling starts game 6 tonight.

In the senior circuit (Christ! They had a game, too!?!?) the Ass Trolls made good. They are not to be beaten in Houston, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home