Saturday, December 18, 2004

Three Things

Three Things

Can't sleep. Watching Trading Places, the Dan Aykroyd/Eddie Murphy flick from back in the day.

I saw this various places, but I was inspired tonight by the Inn of the Last Home:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Tommy
2. Thomas
3. And here lately from one person, Big Dawg

Three Screennames You Have:
1. BSTommy
2. ATClown (mail and EBay)
3. My first AOL account name was "EarlBoy"

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I like to think I've got a pretty good sense of humor
2. I'm fairly tall. That rocks.
3. Yeah, I'm growing forehead like nobody's business. But right now, I've still got a good head of hair on my head...

Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. If I could find a happy medium between impulsive Tommy and tentative Tommy, I'd be happy.
2. Sometimes, I'd like to be more of a people person. I'd settle for it just being easier to meet new people.
3. I'm working on it, and doing well for a few months now, but I'm tired of being as heavy as I am.

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. German
2. Irish
3. Hillbilly

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Ignorance
2. Snakes
3. Fried Bologna

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. A banana
2. A shower
3. Robocop

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Blue Jeans
2. Black T-Shirt
3. Socks

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Johnny Cash
2. Robert Earl Keen
3. The Asylum Street Spankers

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. "Christmas with the Family" by Robert Earl Keen (it's in my head)
2. The Theme Song to "Batman"
3. The HBO Theme.

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. I want to travel. Not that I never have. But I want to travel more.
2. Sweet Potato Pie. I've never had it, though it has two things I love: Sweet Potatoes and Pie.
3. Keeping with the weight loss thing...this will sound sappy, but I'd like to buy a pair of britches off the normal people rack.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Laughter
2. Communication
3. All that physical stuff is extra good, too.

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I was once hit by the mist of a male Lion spraying the wall at the zoo. Its stench, even after 20 years, is at the edge of my nostrils. It was the worst thing I've ever smelled.
2. I made a B in my college bowling class because I was unable to spell the word "polyurethane." I spelled it incorrectly three times, and was docked a point each time, on a 40 point exam. I made an 88 in the class, and got a B. It was the most ridiculous move by an "Educator" ever.
3. I was born with webbed toes. My folks didn't have a lot of money, or decent enough insurance (sad, since Mom was a State Employee) until I was about 7. I had the operation to correct it, and missed a week of school. I told everybody I had chicken pox.

Which is the lie? Guess in the Comments


Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. The Eyes. Especially when they smile.
2. Nice hair. (ponytails through the back of a baseball cap? drives me nuts)
3. I like boobs.

Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1. Can't tell a joke for the life of me. Doesn't keep me from trying.
2. I muck up just about any handy repair I try. My buddy Josh was needling me today about my not doing my own car repairs. I trust my own handiwork about as far as I can throw me.
3. Listen to Tim McCarver call a baseball game.

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Baseball (I'll play, but watching's more my speed)
3. Cataloging Spiders at the BSTommy compound.

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. I sure would like to go to sleep.
2. I kinda gotta pee, too.
3. I'd like to have the Christmas shopping done. I thought I was done. But a couple of things have popped up.

Three Careers You’re Considering:
1. Edumacation
2. Some of that fictional writing
3. I'd like to be the guy who puts the whupass in the can.

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Australia
2. Alaska
3. Wrigley Field (during baseball season, this'd be first).

Three Kids Names:

(I don't understand this question.)

1. Marvin Shithead Jones
2. Thomas Batman Acuff
3. Jennifer Aniston

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Write a novel and have it bought and read by more than the immediate family
2. Throw a visiting player's homer ball back from the bleachers of Wrigley Field.
3. Learn to read.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home