Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday

Tuesday

A couple quick thoughts before I wander into the day.

The Evil Hippy is having computer/communication difficulties. He hasn't been able to update for a little while. The situation should be rectified before too much longer.

----

I have poison ivy on my belly. I don't know exactly how it got there. I'm pretty sure I picked it up during the family get-together this weekend. It's been suggested that I caught it during the family obstacle course challenge, when I crawled under the razor wire.

I tend to think I picked it up during the Break Dance Contest. I came in third, but the final standings are in protest, as I feel the only proper place to lay out your cardboard is on pavement or sidewalk. The hardpacked dirt on the edge of the woods isn't an acceptable surface. My errant backspin into the woods is testimony to this.

----

The Conclave is the hardest part. I've interviewed for the position of "Pontiff." Now we're waiting. To be frank, I'm not optimistic. I kinda fudged on my work experience, and I didn't get a good response when I said I'd like my Pope Name to be Pope Beefcake the I. Also, showing up drunk to the interview, in retrospect, was something of an error.

They said "Don't call us, we'll call you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home