Friday, July 29, 2005

3 Questions: Gunny Walker

3 Questions: Gunny Walker

Gunny asks:

1. Have you ever bought a CD/Tape/Album for just one song? What was it/were they?

Earlier this summer, I got Pat Benatar's "We Belong" caught in a continual loop in my head. For days. I've never come so close to being driven bonkers by a song. It would Not GO.

I found a copy of a greatest hits album at a used CD store for a dollar.

2. What songs do you sing along with?

American Pie, I end up singing along with.
There are a lot from AC/DC's Back in Black album.
Robert Earl Keen's "Walking Cane."

3. Are there any that you sing oddly? (falsetto, as loudly as possible, etc.)

You can't sing It's the End of the World As We Know It unless you're hollering and slurring the words together.

I sing the theme to the Dukes of Hazzard with a falsetto. Gunny hit the nail on the head with that one.

And I start to disrobe any time I hear Supertramp's Goodbye Stranger. I don't know why. But I don't sing along, so I don't know if I should share that here, or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home